Monday, December 25, 2017

Mark Zuckerberg's lunch


My Christmas present from my nephew was a device that is supposed to help with sleep. It plays a variety of tonal patterns that influence your brainwaves. Also, it has a number of color schemes to either help you relax or bring about wakefulness.

I set it up right away. And while it still took a while for me to fall asleep I definitely enjoyed the upgrade in my dreams!

Last night's dream:

I was at work and Sheryl Sandberg came by my desk (she sat on the edge like she sat on the edge of the couch when we visited last spring). She was dressed in a snow white, full length coat as well as a white turtle neck and trousers.

She then "leaned in" said "I always read your blog".

Before I could reply she went on her way.

I was then whisked up to the upper level of the office building. It was all in white.

At the back of the office was something I couldn't make out at first. It was huge (floor to ceiling) and looked like the trigger on a fire extinguisher--but what it turned out to be was a special locking mechanism that was meant to keep two large plastic drawers closed--the drawers were way less substantial and looked like the kind of container you put wrapper paper in and then shove under the bed.

And what did these cheap ass draws contain that needed such a big lock?

Mark Zuckerberg's lunch.

I think I need to aim higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment