Tuesday, April 16, 2013

NaPoWriMo-Day 16

Customer Satisfaction Survey

on a scale of one to five

with one being

not at all

and five being

supreme excellence of an almost orgasmic nature

please rate the following

Do you find me useful

Do I meet all operating parameters

Do you find my interface accessible and user friendly

Do I respond to commands and
     use fuzzy intelligence
          to do what ever it is you are asking for
               even though you don't know how to ask for what you need

Do I operate quietly
     except for the purr of highly productive cycles

Does my exterior resist most scratches and abrasions
     and deflect most dings and dents

and when it comes down to that

will you be able to easily replace
     me in whole or in part
          when I finally say

fuck off

2 comments: